In beautiful sunshine today 22.10.22 we presented the current situation of the discussion with the canton on the subject of swimming hall Sesselacker:
– there is a little movement
– a meeting is planned for mid-November
In addition, general topics about the neighborhood, and also some CMS tenant issues were addressed.
– Idea to organize a “flea market in front of the door” of the CMS buildings followed by a social gathering (period May/June2023, clarification by NVS to follow)
– Communication with the CMS buildings administration is laborious, but usually leads to success through various channels.
– there is still a lack of clarity regarding the new responsibilities of the CMS tenants
– now there are already 3 interested parties for the Bruderholz book, if we find 7 more, we will get it together for only 60 Fr per piece
It was nice and invigorating to talk together and we are looking forward to more NVS meetings!